- Registered on: 2018-09-17
- Last connection: 2019-01-24
- 15:02 Issue recurring feature #13: Redmine 4.x support
- Thank you for interest! Currently I don't have Redmine 4 installed, so it will take some time to run the tests + fix ...
- 23:59 Issue recurring feature #12 (new): Add ability to clear arbitrary issue field on recurrence for in-place recurrences
- Use case: when recurrence requires scheduling some appointment, you want to set appointment time in issue field (e.g....
- 00:11 Issue recurring feature #7: Display schedule of future recurrences in issue view, 'Details' section
- lupa18 wrote:
> Hello, I'm testing your plugin. Y made 1 recurrence, but no idea what "Details" button in Recurrence...
- 00:05 Issue recurring bug #8: Remove all clear texts into translations file
- lupa18 wrote:
> how can we translate your plugin?
You need to create locale file in a language you are interested...
- 17:03 Issue recurring bug #11 (new): Add editing support
- 17:30 Issue recurring feature #10 (new): Recurrence algorithms explanation docs with timeline graphs
- 18:03 Issue recurring bug #8 (new): Remove all clear texts into translations file
- 18:02 Issue recurring feature #7 (new): Display schedule of future recurrences in issue view, 'Details' section
- Few first and last (if limited).
- 18:01 Issue recurring feature #6 (new): Optimize DB queries
- To avoid N+1 problem. Provide appropriate test if possible.
- 17:57 Issue recurring feature #5 (new): Add configuration option to specify, how far into the future next recurrence issues are created
- Currently next recurrence is created when any date of last recurrence is earlier than tomorrow.
Also available in: Atom